• HAB® (HESCO Accommodation Bunker) Hesco Barrier
The HAB will provide protection from weapons systems up to and including large mortar rounds. It has side walls formed from Mil 6 HESCO units and a specifically engineered roof structure to combat the effects of indirect fire weapons.
The HAB has been developed as a result of the ever-increasing threat to deployed personnel from indirect fire weapons.
• Rapid construction is another key feature of the product. A typical wall of HESCO Concertainer units equivalent to approximately 1500 sandbags, can be erected and filled by two men and a single common loader in less than twenty minutes. An equivalent wall constructed of sandbags would take 10 men 7 hours to build.
Guard Post /Sangar
The interior space is four foot by six foot 石笼网, with 6’6” (1.98m) of headroom. The complete set is delivered on a single pallet weighing 826lb (375kg). Detailed instructions for the assembly of the guard post are supplied.
• The flat-pack design of HESCO Concertainer units allows for extremely efficient storage and transportation. Folded units can be packaged on standard timber skids or pallets, in containers or as bulk cargo. Over 500m of Mil® 1 units can be transported in a single 20ft ISO container.
HESCO units are manufactured from welded mesh, either 8 gauge (4mm) or 6 gauge (5mm) and coated using the Galfan process. Each units is lined with ISO Standard 200g/m 2 non-woven polypropylene Geotextile.
• HESCO walls can be built to any required length and to any height. The unique joining system allows the user great flexibility in configurations and requirements. One of the key advantages of the system is that any readily available infill material can be utilised. Sand A UH-60L Black Hawk helicopter from 2nd Battalion, rubble Hesco Barrier gabions-A UH-60L Black Hawk helicopter from 2nd Battalion – Gabion Barrier 1, rocks, soil, concrete and even snow have been successfully used.
• Containerised Bunker Kit
Two-Man Guard Post/Sanger Package
To construct a 2 man Sanger kit will take approx 20m³ of fill material.
A containerised kit has been developed which offers an effective means of transporting all the components required to construct a bunker. The ISO container has a fully opening side 拦河坝, facilitating rapid deployment of all components. The container also comes complete with a pre-fabricated personnel door and a rear escape hatch, both of which can be opened from inside.
• Guard Post/Sangar
HAB (HESCO Accommodation Bunker)
The bunker is designed to provide safe living accommodation for up to 8 persons giving each person a space of around 2m square. There is up to 2.16m of headroom inside the bunker.
Engineered fortification systems
Typical uses include:
Designed to meet a number of requirements identified by operational users, a variety of off the shelf sets have been configured which include HESCO components and the required additional components tailored to create protective structures quickly and efficiently.
The unique Hesco Barrier, patented design of HESCO units are available in nine different sizes, and in two colours (Sand or Green)] to suit different environments.
HESCO Bastion Concertainer is a straight forward product that is easily and rapidly constructed to create effective and economical protective structures. Originally designed to replace conventional field fortification materials such as sandbags 掩体, HESCO units were first used operationally by the British Army in the 1991 Gulf War. HESCO is now in service with many major military organisations including the UK MoD gabion, ADF and the US Military and has become a benchmark in force protection throughout the world.
The components of this set provide a small emplacement with two-foot thick walls and 18” (5.48m) of overhead cover. Embrasure (firing/observation point) forms are included in the set as are roof joists and roofing material.
In addition to the range of HESCO defence wall systems, HESCO Bastion have also designed and developed products for specific applications wire mesh, such as Bunkers, Sangars and UV Protection.
HESCO units have achieved an impressive service record and nations across the world have been quick to recognise its unparalleled capabiity to protect personnel, facilities and equipment against attack.
* HESCO Bastion are the proprietors of the trademarks HESCO razor wire, Concertainer, Mil and HAB
Some examples include:
Whether used to define boundaries or as a preventative barrier, HESCO units have been employed to safeguard personnel, vehicles Hesco Bastion, equipment, facilities and other vulnerable target areas in a variety of military A UH-60L Black Hawk helicopter from 2nd Battalion, peacekeeping, humanitarian and civilian operations. HESCO units have also been extensively used in civil applications in flood management, erosion control and slope stability applications.
Containerised Bunker Kit
- Perimeter, security and defence walls
- Equipment revetments
- Ammunition compounds
- Personnel and material bunkers
- Observation points
- Access control barriers
- Blast mitigation and containment
- Base command centres
- Anti-ram vehicle barriers
- Defensive firing positions
- Guard posts
- Search areas
- Existing structure protection